Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Growing Belly

Mitch came home from work yesterday and told me that my belly looked cute and he wanted to take a picture of it. I don't know, but I don't think that it is very cute yet. I think that I totally look frumpy and fat, I have to keep telling myself, it's ok it's just a phase. Anyway so I am 18 weeks, almost 19, and my belly is starting to bulge. I figured that I would post the pics since so many of you have been asking me if I am showing yet. So here you go! One more thing; some days it is bigger than others, this happened to be one of the bigger days.


3 comments:

Hightower said...

oh, I think its cute! You are almost at the point where you'll find out the sex! That's exciting. Hope all is going well

Pike's Place said...

oh please thats nothing! you are too skinny grow a real belly already! Thats what i look like on a good day these days...are you trying to make me depressed? its working! hah you look cute! love youuu

Harris said...

You are still tiny!!! AND CUTE!!! THANK YOU for posting pictures. Most people don't, they just want you to think you have been small pretty much there entire pregnancy, and that is no fun for the rest of us!
i think it is cute!