Yes, we are selling our house. We don't have any more projects so Mitch is bored and wants to move on to another adventure. We listed our the house with a residential broker and he and Mitch are trying some unique things to get it sold. Mitch even had his brother, Jeff, make us a website to get it sold. Check it out- www.3578hyrum.com
We will be sad to move out of our little friendly neighborhood where we have met the best people. We will miss everyone...if our house sells. Wish us luck.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Woah, you guys are seriously moving? WHere are yall wanting to move to if it sells?? Good luck, that will be a fun adventure! We miss you guys. You could always move out here!!!
looking at the website made me sad cuz i really love your house...i wish i could see it in real life! But i do hope you can sell it before i come to the mainland, cuz it could be a long time! And who knows, maybe you will live someplace cooler! good luck
I am highly offended Lindsey. Are you saying that Idaho Falls isn't cool. Haha. Haylie- We don't know where you silly, do you think we ever know what we are doing until the last minute. We are hoping Mitch can find a job in Boise, Arizona, Las Vegas, or Utah. Are you guys done in Ohio yet, you are supposed to come back and follow us where ever we go, so tell Tyler to start looking for jobs in those for places.
You live right by my in-laws. such a pretty area. You have a beautiful home!!
haha, i figured it was a pure adventure!! Brought on by boredom. If it was up to me we would move every four months!! Each season! Wow, so that is the possible places we will be living... Sounds good we will get right one that! let us know which one you end up at so we can start packing! By the way, Idaho falls came up 3rd on the top 200 places to live!!! Good luck! keep us posted!
hope it doesn't sell! hahahah we love your guys's buns sooooo much you have to stay so I can snuggle your babe any flippin time I want to! p.s. love your house! oh and I heard your neighbors rock! haha
hope your haveing fun in AZ and hope all went well for ya!
Hey Krissy!
So I totally called you hubby thinking I was calling molly. lol. But it was good to talk to him, but it made me super sad. I wish we lived closer to each other. Ya'll are fun and I miss you!!! Hope you enjoyed your trip!! It sounds like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment