Thursday, July 30, 2009
Somewhere in Arizona
In the middle of Arizona, Mitch and I saw the craziest thing. Ok maybe not the craziest but we just had to pull over to see what it was. There were huge boulders every where, and it turns out that people make houses and live in these boulders, or at least use them to make a house. It was pretty dang cool. I guess the story is that some lady's car broke down there a while ago, and apparently she had no way of getting help. So she decided to use the boulders for shelter, until help came. Then I guess others decided to do the same. Don't ask me if people still live there or why others decided to join the original lady. All I know is that it was amazing to see the boulder homes.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want to live there. Better yet, I will live there. Can't wait to tell Liz that I just bought her a house.
hahah that would be funny if you went in to one and there was a old lady sitting there! I bet you would have peed your pants! thats cool tho, strange, but cool!
(it kind of reminds me of "the host"?!?!)
Post a Comment