Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 3 months

So I wrote this post a while ago and forgot to post it. I was going to delete it but figured I should just post it for Dietrichs sake. Since I am not keeping a journal for him this is all he has.

Ok so really he is almost 4 months old now because I am such a slacker and a terrible blogger. He was 3 months on March 29. He has been so fun to have around and he keeps us entertained and very busy. He can roll over which I thought would be great, but now he does it in his crib and wakes himself up. Now if only he could roll back onto his tummy. He loves blowing spit bubbles, talking, his toy monkey and his dad.
We have been trying to get him to sleep through the night, and to fall asleep on his own. He has good nights and bad nights. He goes to bed between 8 and 9, and then usually won't wake up until 4, so we put his pacifier back in his mouth and then he falls back asleep and usually wakes up around 7 or 8. That's a good night, and I absolutely love those nights. Anyway the other day he was crying in his crib so I went to put his pacifier back in his mouth. When I got there he was laying on his back and started smiling and talking to me. So of course I started laughing and talking back to him. And I had to pick him up and play with him. He is just to cute, it is hard to resist.

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

silly boy! how could you not resist him when he is being so cute! Love him give him lots of kisses for me... we sure do miss him!