Oh My GOODNESS!!! He is getting so big! (not fat big, just taller and more alert) He looks so cute in his onesie tie shirt... he is so stinkin cute. I love him. AND Little miss kris... that is what you are... just litte! you go girl!
what a stud!! yOu had better not be introducing that cute kid to any pretty girls! I swear we will have for him soon enough! Lol. Hope you guys are having fun. You little guy is adorable. I love the outfit!!!!
p.s. have I mentioned I LOVE him and what I would give to walk next door and snuggle hiim right now! He's so cute! Miss you guys ... you have no idearoo!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
9 comments:
What a cutie pie!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
he is getting big!
Kristen...he is so cute and you look great!
He is just too adorable!
Welcome to Eagle...ehhhh...
I can see it in no time...gonna be just like his dad!
That's a good looking kid, Kristen and Mitch, congrats, miss you guys.
Oh My GOODNESS!!! He is getting so big! (not fat big, just taller and more alert) He looks so cute in his onesie tie shirt... he is so stinkin cute. I love him. AND Little miss kris... that is what you are... just litte! you go girl!
what a stud!! yOu had better not be introducing that cute kid to any pretty girls! I swear we will have for him soon enough! Lol. Hope you guys are having fun. You little guy is adorable. I love the outfit!!!!
I LOVE him, I LOVE him I LOVE little D! Ohhh what a hunk!
p.s. have I mentioned I LOVE him and what I would give to walk next door and snuggle hiim right now! He's so cute! Miss you guys ... you have no idearoo!
Post a Comment