Dietrich is 2 months old and he is so funny. He is starting to sit up and he loves to laugh after he is full and his diaper has been changed. He is so cute.
Oh My gosh we want one! He is so precious. We love the last picture. So cute he looks so content. Congrats on the INL Internship Mitch. That is awesome!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
3 comments:
sooo cute!!! I love his smiling face!
Oh My gosh we want one! He is so precious. We love the last picture. So cute he looks so content. Congrats on the INL Internship Mitch. That is awesome!
He is Mitch's baby for sure
Post a Comment