Tricky has survived his first week of life. He is getting cuter and cuter every day. We love him more and more. He's starting to get a little personality and he is hilarious. Cant wait to see what next week will bring.
Hey Kristin!! I have no ideaaaa how I came across your blog but holy cow! I must be the ultimate blog stalker!! Your baby is beautiful, congrats!!! My email is westover.katelyn@gmail.com if you want an invite to our blog.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNKIE! Can't wait to meet the lil guy! How are things? oh my heck I feel like I'm dreaming seeing these pics of him, I just wanna walk on over and squeeze him! K, so we miss ya like CRAZY around here! Hope all is well.
Hey Kristin!!! I blog stalked you from Linds! I first off have to say... I cannot believe how small you were before you delivered and now how amazing and even smaller you are now that you have delivered! You look incredible, and your little guy is adorable! I'm so happy for you!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
8 comments:
Hey Kristin!! I have no ideaaaa how I came across your blog but holy cow! I must be the ultimate blog stalker!! Your baby is beautiful, congrats!!! My email is westover.katelyn@gmail.com
if you want an invite to our blog.
what did you do to that boy's face? all his other pics are so cute, does this always happen?
Haha! Wow he is already looking like such a stud! Lol. Now we just have to have a little girl so they can grow up and get married.
-K- so I just found your blog and I am so excited!!! I am glad you little guys is doing so well. He is a cutie!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNKIE! Can't wait to meet the lil guy! How are things? oh my heck I feel like I'm dreaming seeing these pics of him, I just wanna walk on over and squeeze him! K, so we miss ya like CRAZY around here! Hope all is well.
Hey Kristin!!! I blog stalked you from Linds! I first off have to say... I cannot believe how small you were before you delivered and now how amazing and even smaller you are now that you have delivered! You look incredible, and your little guy is adorable! I'm so happy for you!
i love little tricky
I NEED AN UPDATE! EVEN IF ITS JUST ONE PICTURE~ PLEASE! :)
Post a Comment