Monday, January 25, 2010
Crazy week
The last few weeks have been pretty crazy for me; I started grad school and it is really hard. I thought it would be like an undergrad but it is far more intense. Dietrich has been growing so fast but we still cant wait for the day when he sleeps longer than 4 hours; he will be 4 weeks old tomorrow so hopefully soon. He is getting cuter and cuter everyday.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aww so cute! I love him!:) I love the picture of him in the car seat he's like "whaat?" but said with attitude. and kris i see a little of you in him!
He is adorable! I can't wait to see him next weekend. Love you guys!
He is too cute!!
Adorable! Both Dietrich and his mom.
I finally found your blog! It looks like you are all doing good! I am glad Dietrich is doing well. He is so cute. Hope to see you all soon.
WHAT A HUNKIE!!!!!!!! Oh my heck my heart is MELTING!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a flippin stud already! How the heck are you guys... we miss you like CrAzY!
Post a Comment