Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Stubborn Dietrich
So Kristin got induced on Sunday night and we were there for 24 hours and she never dilated passed 1 cm. This kid just didnt want to come out so we got sent home on Monday night. We are just going to wait until he comes naturally. Hopefully he comes soon. Thanks for all your prayers and support. We have the best family and friends anyone could ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have been thinking about you guys ALL DAY today. I am sorry this has been such a roller coaster of a ride. It will all be worth it as soon as you hold that baby in your arms for the first time. Plus, think about how good of a story his birth will be. Memories for years to come. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help with all the transitions. Love you!
I'm so sorry! This is such a bummer. This baby reminds me of Danny. He's on his own time and schedule. We'll keep you in our prayers! Love you!
how frustrating! i know the last stretch feels like it takes forever. good luck you guys- we're thinkin about ya!
So sad! I guess he is just showing who is boss. Hopefully he comes soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are thinking of you guys. Maybe he jsut wants to come on Christmas!
Oh, poor girl!! I feel for you!! I was a week late with my first. Hang in there!! Maybe you will have a beautiful Christmas baby?!
Wahoooooooooooooo... we're anxiousaly awaiting little D's arrivail water broke... that means minutes right. wahooooooooooo. YEAH
Post a Comment