He was born on Tuesday December 29, 2009 at 6:17 am. Perfectly healthy weighing 7lbs 8oz and measuring 21.5 inches. Dietrich and mom are doing great and mom is recovering quickly.
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
9 comments:
Congrats you guys!! He is so cute!! Melissa
congrats! what a cutie- i'm glad he finally came :)hopefully you guys can get some rest!
Such a beautiful baby boy!!! Congratulations you two!!
OH MY GOSH!!! HE IS HERE!!! Congratulations! You guys did it!!! Yipee! Glad to hear that all went well and that you are all safe and healthy!!!
I love him already. Can't wait to snuggle him tomorrow!
Congratulations! He is so adorable!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! He is Beautiful!
Congratulations Kristin! Can't believe you're a mom, how exciting!
He is adorable!!! And you look great.
Post a Comment