haha, except you are still looking good. My friend said that when you all of a sudden swell then you can expect it to be any time. like hours. You look great girly! We are so excited for you! ALSO HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm PISSED. i didn't know you were pregs! i'm not mad anymore i get over things real quick. congratulations! i love that fact that you guys are having a baby.. if you name it mitch it could be after your husband, or me, so really it's a win win. we are officially friends again ok.
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
5 comments:
haha, except you are still looking good. My friend said that when you all of a sudden swell then you can expect it to be any time. like hours. You look great girly! We are so excited for you! ALSO HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!
you look so good! Your belly is barely showing?!?!?!haha no but seriously, you look really cute
you are adorable!
I'm PISSED. i didn't know you were pregs!
i'm not mad anymore i get over things real quick. congratulations! i love that fact that you guys are having a baby.. if you name it mitch it could be after your husband, or me, so really it's a win win.
we are officially friends again ok.
and now your in the last week! exciting
Post a Comment