Baby's Profile
His cute little foot with really long toes
His bum, and private (the arrow is pointing to his twig and berries)
His cute little foot with really long toes
His bum, and private (the arrow is pointing to his twig and berries)
9 comments:
haha... just like his parents, not embarrassed to show off the goods! Im so excited to finally know what you are having! and when i get to vegas i am going to buy him the coolest lil outfit from H&M...and you are going to love it and dress him in it ! haha
CONGRATULATIONS!
He's a little HUNK already! CONGRATS! Can't wait til he meets auntie tami & Unkie Colton
Congrats, love little boys!
YAY! Im so exited for you! It will be fun to for your girl next to have an older brother :)
He is going to be so handsome!! We are so excited for you two ; ) This little boy is blessed to have you guys as his parents. Congrats!
YAY! I totally thought it would be a girl, but boys are really fun.
HAhA! Thats awesome you guys! Congratulations. Way to go MITCH!!! YOur boy is already just like you, proud to be a man and not afraid to show it! lol.
Kristin little boys are awesome! Way to go chica!! I hope that everything is going great!!! On top of this great news!!!
Congrats again! I am excited to see what names you have picked out!!
This is way late, but I am so excited for you! Little boys are the best! Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Post a Comment