I am 21 weeks and still barely showing. I cant wait to be huge and waddle around like a real pregnant woman; dont worry, I'm practicing the waddle already.
In response to Tara's comment... I had that widget too and everyone told me it looked like I was growing an alien so I found a different one... people are so picky :)
I'm going to get very angry if you are still wearing your normal jeans through your whole pregnancy like Jessica!
I can't wait til you start showing... flip it's about time any day now! Sheesh you are half way there I mean MORE then half way! you hott mama! Can't wait til the yard sale!
You look adorable! I am only 15 weeks and double your size! Thats embarrasing....with Scarlett it seemed like it took forever to show. I just couldnt wait to be big enough for people to notice, so I know how you feel. Good new for next time though - you get fat quicker :)
Kristin! You look so great- the cutest prego lady ever! Sticky and I are so happy for you, Mitch, and little Tricky! ha ha! (Mitch told Sticks your name ideas!) Congrats again! We definitely miss you guys- and sad we hardly hung out this summer!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
7 comments:
hey skinny...i have an idea, how about you gain some weight!
love ya
you look good!
I agree with Lindsey...you can barely tell. You look great now and I can't wait to see how fabulous you look with your cute belly, a real belly.
Maybe now I will get to be the skinniest Maxfield...oh wait, there is still Liz and then there is your mom who keeps getting skinnier too. Dang.
PS - That baby on your sidebar looks creepy!
In response to Tara's comment... I had that widget too and everyone told me it looked like I was growing an alien so I found a different one... people are so picky :)
I'm going to get very angry if you are still wearing your normal jeans through your whole pregnancy like Jessica!
I can't wait til you start showing... flip it's about time any day now! Sheesh you are half way there I mean MORE then half way! you hott mama! Can't wait til the yard sale!
Kristen you look so cute! Congrats on the boy! We heard rumors you might be moving to Midway. That will be so fun and our little boys can be buds!
You look adorable! I am only 15 weeks and double your size! Thats embarrasing....with Scarlett it seemed like it took forever to show. I just couldnt wait to be big enough for people to notice, so I know how you feel. Good new for next time though - you get fat quicker :)
Kristin! You look so great- the cutest prego lady ever! Sticky and I are so happy for you, Mitch, and little Tricky! ha ha! (Mitch told Sticks your name ideas!) Congrats again! We definitely miss you guys- and sad we hardly hung out this summer!
Post a Comment