Here are 26 reasons why I love him:
1. He is super hot
2. He is always willing to help me and others
3. He is strong in the gospel and knows so much about it
4. He is so cute with kids, I can't wait until we have our own to see him with them
5. He is positive
6. He is a provider and does whatever it takes to do that
7. He is a hard worker
8. He takes pride in his work
9. He is selfless
10. He teaches me and puts me in my place when I am being a brat
11.He is a family man
12. He is a good cook and cooks often
13. He is funny
14. He helps around the house
15. He takes care of me
16. He gives the best back rubs
17. He plays the guitar for me and sings to me, super hot
18. He is charitable
19. He cries in sad movies
20. He laughs with me when I say something stupid
21. He is patient
22. He optimistic
23. He is so smart
24. He spoils me
25. He is caring
26. He loves me
Mitch is an incredible person. I am so glad that I married him. I look up to him so much. Thanks Mitch for being so great. I love you so much.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Hope Mitch had a great happy day! We love that man too! He is so fun! We miss and love you guys! oh how is the baby growing going?
Happy Birthday Mitch! Wish my baby could have been born on that blessed day...she is so stubborn! Hope you guys are doing well and Kristin check out my blog for pregos survival tips! :)
what a nice wife you are! (or did Mitch write that!)kidding! I love you both and i am glad you married mitch too! He is awesome! Cant wait to see you guys, whenever that may be!
Hey Krissy!!
I got your comment. You are way to cute. Thanks for thinking I look thin. lol. Big hair definitely helps. Lol.
We just went to dc on a short trip cause our friends came up from NM so we thought we would make their stay worth it! When did you go? What all did you see?
WE MISS YOU GUYS TONS!!!! TONS AND TONS! I wish we were there, and I wish that you would post cute prego picks. then again you are probably not showing yet. lol. How is all that going by the way? I hope you are starting to feel better!
WEll we love yall tons! hope everything is going great!
Post a Comment