Monday, June 29, 2009

My Favorite place

Mitch and I finally got to go to Lake Powell, thanks to the Ahlstrom's. They would always invite us but we could never go because of school or work, but this year it finally worked out. We had a blast. Thank you so much, you guys are the best. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at taking pics, but I did get a few. The weather was gorgeous, and water was perfect, the food was amazing, and the company was fantastic. It was so nice to just lay out in the sun and relax. We are so going back next year, if the Ahlstrom's let us of course.


Me attempting to surf, I'm not very good

Beautiful Lake Powell, how could you not like this place?
Mitch surfing
My handsome hubby, isn't he just so cute?

Like I said before I was a slacker with the camera. These pics are all from the first day so by the end of the week Mitch got better at surfing while I didn't. He also tubed, air-chaired, and wake boarded. I wish I would have taken more pictures!

Oh and here are some pictures that I took the day after we got back from our trip. Don't you all want to come live in Idaho where it's the end of June and it still snows. It's great, I love it, I hope you all know that I am being very sarcastic.

3 comments:

Harris said...

Wow Krystin! Thats awesome fun! You do too look like you know what you are doing! I can barely wake board and your strapped in with that one.
As for Idaho and the snow, what the heck, i thought Ohio was bad. Actually I would still move back to idaho, especially over cleveland, even though it snowed at the end of june there.

Pike's Place said...

Oh those pictures make me want to go to LP soooo bad! Seriously, how could you not love that place! The Ahlstrom's are the best to go with for sure!! you look good! so does mitch!

Haha thats funny that there was snow when you got home! :)

Anonymous said...

you are so fortunate krissy poo. good blogging skills. lake powell looks awesome. Im glad you guys had a fun time. See you in a few weeks!