Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We're Pregnant

We had our first doctor's appointment today and we got the good news; Our baby is very good looking despite the fact that it is only 2.5mm long. We are 5 weeks along and we are due on December 26th. I got so excited that I bought this little girl outfit (because I think it will be a girl). She'll take after her mom.

13 comments:

Tara said...

Well since you already blogged this then I can make the big announcement on my blog that I am going to be an AUNT! Yipee!

Love you guys!

Pike's Place said...

Haha nice! why a girl?

KABSorensen said...

I am so excited for you! She is going to be HOTT!!
(Ashlee Sorensen)

Harris said...

OH my gosh Krysten!!! Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!!! keep up with pictures I want to see your cute little tummy as it grows!!!

Hightower said...

Congrats!!! You two are going to be wonderful parents, and you'll have a beautiful baby!

Harris said...

Congrats guys!!!

Brecca said...

I'm so excited for you guys! So where did you get that awesome onesie?? I think I really must have it! :)

Heather said...

Kristin, this is Heather Terry/Bell. I came across your blog and that is great that you are having a baby. Congrats!! I saw your house too. I lived down the street from there when I lived in Rexburg. It is in Rexburg, right? That is so cool that you are teaching. My husband is from Idaho Falls. I really love that place!

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Thanks everybody! We are way excited. We got the onesie from Walmart, awesome huh! We don't know if it is going to be a girl or boy Mitch just wants a girl, so that's why!

Maloree and Daniel DeMille said...

Congrats you two! that is so exciting!

Tayvia and Family said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! Happy Mother's Day

tj.photography said...

CHEERS to the COOLEST neighbors EVER! YAY! We flippin love you guys other then your weeds in the back yard. hahahahahaha just playin! CONGRATS on the babe! Can't wait to have parties with him (I think it's a boy) Wahooo email me I'll add you to our blog
tbabe16@hotmail.com
p.s. we're in love with the onsie! SO cute!

Harris said...

I would not be surprised if it was a girl!!! By the way I love just seeing that baby ticker tick! Love you guys! Hope the morning sickness is almost over and you can start feeling better!!