Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Vacation, Finally!

LA Trip to watch Dancing with the Stars


CBS Studios


Kathey and Kristin


Kristin, Grandpa Pullan, Chelsea Hightower, Ty Murray, and momma Kathey


Steve Wozniak


Shawn Johnson and Mitch. She is so tiny.


Lil' Kim and Mitch


Doug, don't be jealous of my cool mullet.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I am still so jealous you guys got to go to LA, but I am glad you had fun and got to touch Lil' Kim's soft, silky back.

Thanks for visiting us, we sure have missed you guys. Oh and thanks again for giving Kris and I the opportunity to have a nice, relaxing, quiet ride home.

Love you guys!

Harris said...

Wow what an amazing experience!!!! I love how mitch is like three feet taller than Shawn! lol!! Did you say hi to Melissa from the bachelor! She is one of my favorites!!!