Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We have soft Carpet!

We got Carpet on Monday in the basement and it is so soft. I came home from work on Tuesday and found Kristin asleep in the middle of our new family room. Ok that didn't happen, but it is that soft. Here are some more pictures of our progress.


New Family Room. We are not done with the Feng-Shui but it's a start.



We got so excited that we put furniture in the room and we are not even finished putting up fixtures and vent covers, but it is fun to have a functional basement.


Bedroom


Hall

3 comments:

Stacey said...

So jealous. I want a basement to finish!

Hightower said...

It looks so great! How fun ; )

Pike's Place said...

WOWZERS! JEAPERS MR AND MRS Transtrum! from the looks of it you got yourself a fine piece of basement!

I cant get over how good it all looks! I want to come and stay with you guys! maybe one day we will have money to send me home for like 2 weeks and i can come live with you for a couple days!!! yeeaaahhh you are really awesome basement finishers!