Monday, October 13, 2008
It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas, What?
So Mitch and I woke up Saturday morning to dark skies. Then a couple hours later it started snowing. At first it was really wet so it wasn't sticking. Then it really started to come down and was sticking. It snowed pretty much the rest of the day, and again on Sunday! I couldn't believe it! It was driving me crazy because when I would look outside I would think that it was almost Christmas, and got really excited, but then I would remember that it is only the beginning of October! Good ol' Idaho! Great, another long winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it is snowing. We are still in flip flops. I love AZ in the fall!!
UGH! I'm so jealous! I wish I was in AZ right now!
Post a Comment