Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Place to call Home


Mitch and I moved into our first home about three weeks ago. We love it! It is brand new, we were able to pick out everything from paint to flooring, plus add our own touches. I must say, we did a dang good job because it is gorgeous, and Mitch spoils me!

Perks of a New House...

We can do whatever we want with it

We can hang pictures
New washer and dryer that I don't have to share with others
New fridge that actually works
No mold

Being able to be as loud as we want (when watching a movie of course ;))

Air conditioning Ceiling Fans
A garage

The New house smell

It's ours (kinda)

Downfalls...

Mortgage Payment
Fixing things when they brake, not that we've had to
Having to do the yard and fence, who knew how expensive it is
All the bills

I will post some pics later because I still haven't taken any since we moved in!

No comments: