Random pictures from this month
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
October
This is probably the last time that we will swim this year(except for the traditional swim at Christmas with Mitch's family). It is sad that swim season has come to an end. We loved swimming all summer long, and can't wait for next year.
Mitch and D were the only ones brave enough to jump in. I put Zoe's toes in and she immediately started screaming. It was pretty cold.
Zoe watching her 2 favorite boys.
Random pictures from this month

Dietrich decided to wake up one morning at 5:30. So I told him to come get into bed with me because I thought that he would just fall back asleep. After an hour he still wasn't asleep, and he kept asking for "mouse", mickey mouse-he loves that show. I kept telling him no and to close his eyes. He got tired of that and got out of bed and went and played. I finally got up at 8 and went to find him. I looked everywhere and this is where I finally found him. He had fallen asleep in Zoe's room on her rug, while she was still sleeping in there. Also he is obsessed with his shoes right now, and I love that he has one on. So funny!

I love that she sucks her finger.
Halloween pics coming soon. So check back!
Random pictures from this month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are all bundled up here in snow country and your family is swimming and running around topless. I'm jealous (because we all know how I like to run around topless too).
Miss you guys!
cute pics!
We might have to do the winter swim on new years so we can be there!
Ps I love the sleeping pics.
Love the one shoe on D. :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Love the updates! I just want to kiss your babies!!!
cutest kiddos EVA!!!!! Miss your buns you guys get back up here... k thanks! Actually we need to come down there and enjoy some sun with you guys!!!!!! Happy Holidays! MUAH!
Post a Comment