Friday, October 7, 2011

Talented Husband

I just wanted to show how amazing my husband is with his hands. I wanted to do this little project for Zoe's room. Tara showed it to me from someone's blog, and I thought it would be so fun to make, but I never could find a frame that was the right size. So Mitch decided that he would make me one. What a sweetie. Anyway it turned out great, and I love it. Thanks again, babe!

7 comments:

Brian and Ali Childs said...

wow! The frame turned out awesome! Send us the pics for the blog!!!! You guys are so darn crafty! Good work! Love and miss you guys!

Pike's Place said...

so talented you had to post it twice huh!!! haha love you
and that really cute!

Jeffrey Transtrum said...

AWW! it turned out so cute! good work y'all!

Chelsea said...

haha! oops, jeffrey's comment was actually from me! He was signed into my computer!

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Oops, thanks Linds. I fixed it.

Liz Maxfield said...

Finally! Zoey is so girly! I love it. I can't believe how much older Dietrich looks. He's totally a little boy! So how did Mitch build the frame? Did he buy one of those guide thingys for the saw to cut the corners?

Colt 'n Tami said...

Hellllooo mr. talented! Too bad you don't live next door any more else we'd put you to work :) That's a cute project!
Ok.... CUTESTESSSSTTTT kiddos ever! Great job! How you likin' AZ?