Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 months

I can't believe that it has been 2 months since little Zoe joined our family. She had grown so much and is super chubby, 11 lbs! She loves kisses, and sitting up (not in her own of course) . She is almost sleeping through the night, and most nights goes 7 hours between feedings. She loves taking baths, and swimming. She is such a sweet baby, and we all love holding her and giving her tons of kisses.









Lindsey and Ruby visited us for a couple of weeks. We had so much fun with them. We swam, ate tons of good food, went shopping, and swam some more. Thanks so much for coming, we miss you guys. My parents, and Pike also came for Zoe's blessing! We had a great time with all of them!



5 comments:

Brian and Ali Childs said...

aw!!! my little zodee is growing up so fast and saving china! Miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

i don't get the saving china comment. i think someone will have to explain it to me. haha. BUT I love my Zoe and Dietrich. lots and lots! I am one proud auntie!

Jenna T said...

I love them too! Such sweet little kids.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhh... she is a DOLL, he is a HUNK cutest babies award to you guys! WAHOOO how darlin are tehy? Ohhh we miss you guys. come back lets party!!!

Pike's Place said...

Thanks for having us! we sure miss you guys!