WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAHOOOOOOOOOOO WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH! Holy moly! This lil girl is goin to be a heart breaker with her looks just like her brotha! Ohhh my- as you can tell we're so excited for you guys... what a neat family you guys are! Oh and we miss you like CRRRRAZY oh and Jaylee is still druling over the computer as she sees pics of her Dietrich! p.s. you're going to LOOOOVE shoppin for your baby girl! Just wait! Ohhhhh FUN!
Congrats to you and Mitch! How exciting to have another baby Transtrum. Fun to catch up on your blog and see how he is growing! I can't believe he's a year old already!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
11 comments:
Wahoooo! We are so excited for you. I can't wait till June. I want to see her now!!
YAY!!! Congrats!
Wow!! Congrats!
1 of each!!!
WOW! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! LITTLE GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
How exciting! Very happy for you...how fun that Dietrich will have a playmate...they will be best of friends for sure! Congrats!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAHOOOOOOOOOOO WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH! Holy moly! This lil girl is goin to be a heart breaker with her looks just like her brotha! Ohhh my- as you can tell we're so excited for you guys... what a neat family you guys are! Oh and we miss you like CRRRRAZY oh and Jaylee is still druling over the computer as she sees pics of her Dietrich!
p.s. you're going to LOOOOVE shoppin for your baby girl! Just wait! Ohhhhh FUN!
So fun! Very exciting. Hope to see you soon!!!
Congrats to you and Mitch! How exciting to have another baby Transtrum. Fun to catch up on your blog and see how he is growing! I can't believe he's a year old already!
Congrats!! Will be such a sweetheart.=)
Post a Comment