And of course I had to keep tradition and swim on Christmas day. The water was really cold (52 F) but tradition is tradition.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
December 2010
Here are some pictures from our fun times during the month of December. We celebrated Kristin's Birthday, Dietrich's Birthday, Christmas in Phoenix, and New Years in Midway.















And of course I had to keep tradition and swim on Christmas day. The water was really cold (52 F) but tradition is tradition.
And of course I had to keep tradition and swim on Christmas day. The water was really cold (52 F) but tradition is tradition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pictures and the one-year-old. Kinda love the parents, too. Looking forward to seeing you this next week!
Oh my goodness he is so cute! Kristin, I LOVE your hair! I hope you guys are doing well and have a great New Year! I miss you guys!
Kristen, your hair is so cute. Mitch, you are crazy, swimming on Christmas. Dietrich is sure getting big. So cute. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment