I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!! We want to thank everyone for all your support and prayers and everything. The IH program at the U of U is something that Kristin and I really want and we are really excited for our experience. Go Utes!....Sorry Coltin.
wheres the belly pictures???? and some belly shots of Krissy too. Guys i will be there in 5 weeks!!! YAY! I know you are just as excited as me. AND you are going to have a baby in 5 weeks! soooo CrAzY! I cannot even believe it. just too cool. I love you and need some more post cuz im bored all day and everyone needs to update their blogs so i can be entertained! thanks
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
5 comments:
you are moving to utah?! ok well that means you have to hang out with us. sorry guys- i know you were glad to be rid of us when we moved away!
Yes we will definitely have to hang out. We will keep you posted.
Yippeee!! This is so great! We are very proud of you and excited for your new adventure
WOOOP WOOP! Congrats You guys! this is awesome!!! We couldn't be any more happy for the both of you!!!
wheres the belly pictures???? and some belly shots of Krissy too. Guys i will be there in 5 weeks!!! YAY! I know you are just as excited as me. AND you are going to have a baby in 5 weeks! soooo CrAzY! I cannot even believe it. just too cool. I love you and need some more post cuz im bored all day and everyone needs to update their blogs so i can be entertained! thanks
Post a Comment