Wow congrats Kristen! You are almost finished....hip hip hooray! I delivered at almost 33 weeks but was more than double your size...next time around I'll have to get some pointers on how to make the belly stay small like yours. How fun that you and Linds will have kiddies right around the same age. My twins LOVE playing with their cousins. Hope all is going great for you...it's been a LONG time!
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
4 comments:
whooooooeeeeeeee! lookin sexy good!
you are almost there--and taking to pregnancy so well! good luck with the home stretch, you'll do great.
WOW! And you are still so cute! I am excited for you guys! so your little guy could be coming any day! yay! Good luck with everything! love you guys!
Wow congrats Kristen! You are almost finished....hip hip hooray! I delivered at almost 33 weeks but was more than double your size...next time around I'll have to get some pointers on how to make the belly stay small like yours. How fun that you and Linds will have kiddies right around the same age. My twins LOVE playing with their cousins. Hope all is going great for you...it's been a LONG time!
Post a Comment