I did a lot of research on stretch marks and most everything said that it's mostly genetic and all the lotions make little difference :( I had the worst stretch marks of anyone in my entire family. They were actually painful. Stupid non elastic skin! GOOD LUCK :)
I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
4 comments:
haha cocoa butter?!?! thats just a myth...its all hereditary. SO if mom has em you will but i dont think she does so you might be in luck.
Still lookin super skinny and i like it but i hate it all at the same time!
Great job on updating so much today!
I did a lot of research on stretch marks and most everything said that it's mostly genetic and all the lotions make little difference :( I had the worst stretch marks of anyone in my entire family. They were actually painful. Stupid non elastic skin! GOOD LUCK :)
Hey Luv Bug - It is soon to be just the 3 of us!!!
Love Dad
How come you are so stinkin cute! Even when you are prego! You are making all of us ladies jealous!
Post a Comment