I am a native of Las Vegas; born and raised. I attended school at BYU-Idaho where I met Mitch and fell madly in love. I have a degree in Child Development, I am a wife and a mother; I love my Dietrich.
Mitch is a native of Idaho; was born in Boise but grew up in Arizona. Mitch Served a mission in California and attended School at BYU-Idaho. He has a degree in Business Management and Finance. He is attending the University of Utah for a Masters in Industrial Hygiene; he loves his Dietrich.
Dietrich is just a baby so he doesn't do very much but he is suuuper cute and suuuper funny.
5 comments:
What a good looking couple! I miss you guys!
I agree with Tara. Except I would say "HOT" couple!! (well, mostly Kristin, that would be weird if I thought my little bro was "hot") Love you guys.
you look way hot! I miss you guys soooo much...just move here, think about we can have lots and lots of FUUNNN in the SUUUNNN and stuff..()()
sooo when did you go to that show? It looks amazing and fun!
Your basement is coming along... I wish i could see your cute house in person!!!!!
I love you like crazy it hurts! haha
but for reals...love you and miss you...seriously!
Yeah I know I am pretty hot! Just kidding, thanks though. I miss you all too. Everyone should move to Idaho. :)
awe you guys are so cute!!! We just love and miss yall a ton!!!
Post a Comment