I feel so bad that I haven't posted in forever! I just haven't felt like it! So we had the best time this Christmas Season. We were able to see all of our families and spend time with them. To start the holidays off we had an Ugly Sweater Party with a bunch of our friends. We just had tons and tons of yummy treats, and played a couple of games. Then we went to Arizona for Christmas with the Transtrum's . It was so much fun! (Seriously Chelsea I am coming every year!) The weather was perfect, it was absolutely gorgeous, we even went swimming. Ok, not everyone and yes it was cold or so I heard. Then we went to Utah to have a second Christmas with my family and to start the new year with them. I love going to the Cabin and spending time with the family! All the amazing food, treats, games/scum, movies, Rock Band, could it get any better! I was sad that we weren't able to see my grandparents, hopefully we will see them soon, hint hint. We also went snowboarding. It was a blast, I was sad to come back to the freezing cold, tons of snow and back to regular boring old life. But Spring Break is in only a few short months so Hawaii here we come, hopefully. I am so sad Lindsey and Pike are in Hawaii, and we probably won't see them for 2 years. Just kidding Pike I know you will come back and visit, remember every other 6 months. Can't wait to see you guys! Anyway here are some pictures of the month. I wish we would have taken more, but I totally forgot and I forgot to take pics at the cabin, so sorry fam!
Oh and Happy New Year to everyone!Oh and the pictures are not in order, sorry!
Mitch with his new basketball that he got for Christmas

Doing Back flips
Swimming in AZ

All the snow we got before Christmas

this picture doesn't do it justice, there was tons
Our Ugly Sweater Party

Mitch and me
Sticky (Eric) and Melyssa(the winner of the party)

Breanne

Warren

Tyrie and Moses

Ali and Brian
Sorry to the rest of you for not getting a picture of ya!
2 comments:
how have i not commented on this yet?? i have looked at it over and over and over again... haha...
swimming in the middle of winter is always nice, the party looks like fun, and the picture of us is soo cute. I love it! oh wait..there is no picture! ha none of of took pictures the whole time...we all suck!
Anyways, i love you...
and i need an update from you...page and all!!!
I know for reals. I got home from the cabin, and was mad that I didn't take one picture over Christmas.
Post a Comment