Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Here's our exciting Halloween!!! We are very boring we just carved a pumpkin, went to the Trick or Treat Street, came home and watched a scary movie and then went to bed. The Trick or Treat Street is a huge thing that Idaho Falls does for the kids, it's a safe way to trick or treat, it's like the Mormon Trunk or Treat! Anyway Mitch's company signed up for it so Mitch and I went and decorated an RV, and then passed out candy to the children as they walked by. There were tons and tons of kids, and we went through probably 10 huge bags of candy, like 10 pound bags. It was insane. It was nice though because someone sponsored the candy so we didn't have to pay for any of it, when I say we I mean Mitch's company.


Trick or Treat Street, it looked a lot better up close,


Carving the pumpkin




Me with a Pumpkin Head


Mitch's with a Pumpkin Head


Our Scary Pumpkin

1 comment:

Tara said...

Love the pumpkin head. I am so excited to see you this weekend. Love you guys!