Friday, October 24, 2008

2 Good Things about Pocatello (the only 2)

A couple months ago Mitch won a free nights stay at the Black Swan Inn in Pocatello(the first good thing). Anyway we went last night and it was so fun. It is a themed hotel, they have several themed rooms from Cavemen to Romeo and Juliet. We chose the Romeo and Juliet Suite and it was amazing. It really felt like we were in that time period, they did such a good job decorating it. It had a huge heart shape jacuzzi tub and the water came out of a gargoyle statue's mouth, a huge tv, and a gorgeous bed with surround sound around the room. They let you barrow movies from them, and they bring you a basket full of goodies. Oh my gosh we loved it and had the best time. We highly recommend it to everyone. Oh yeah we took tons of pictures of the room because it was so incredible and I was so excited to post them. When we got home I started to save them onto the computer, and I accidently deleted all of them. I was so T.O.'d! But here are some pictures from their website.











Also we went to Costco in Pocatello (the second good thing). They were having their grand opening, so we had to go. For some reason I love Costco it is just so fun to walk around and try all the yummy samples! It was packed! It was like the Forum Shops in Vegas, but instead of all the Asians, there were Indians, hicks and lesbos. (I don't know which one I would rather!) It was a really good weekend, and can't wait to do it again.

7 comments:

Tara said...

That room looks incredible!

Liz Maxfield said...

Hmm... themed room of cavemen and romeo and juliet... What kind of pictures were you taking? Ones of you in your bottomless dancer outfir?

Daniel Maxfield said...

liz want me to take credit for the previous comment and i am obediently conforming to her desires/demands. the previous comment was made at the sole discretion of Daniel Aaron Maxfield without consulting with or being influenced by any other person(s). the previous comment does not reflect the views or opinions of Elizabeth Ann Hills Maxfield.

Pike's Place said...

that bathtub looks SWEEETT! glad you guys were able to go! sorry that you lost your pictures....thats a drag.

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Yeah it was awesome. Ummm no Danny you perv. Pictures of the room, because the website pics aren't as good DUH! Anyway you should take Liz. You might get lucky.

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Danny, I take it from your very descriptive description of the outfit that Liz has one just like it. Bottomless Dancer outfit, good for you Danny.

Courtney M said...

That looks like so much fun! Oh and I love Costco too but yours sounds a lot more interesting then our boring one with only white people.